Microsoft plans to release a new operating system called Windows 12 iso in early may 2020. In fact, there would be no Windows 11, as the company decided to jump directly to Windows 12 download. Still many people confuse about it. Let us check it out in a detailed manner. The reason behind this name is rather symbolic. Windows 12 iso is the bridge between the classic Windows OS and the new innovative OS. It marks the beginning of a new era in personal computing: the VR era.Frankly, the news on Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 12 will focus solely on VR is not surprising to us. As a quick reminder, in early January it has been predicted that Microsoft wanted to integrate VR directly into Windows 10. However, we never thought it would happen so fast.
A family of operating systems designed for personal computers (PCs), smartphones and other computing devices is called Windows , MS Windows or Microsoft Windows . These pieces of operating software are created and marketed by the American company Microsoft.
Windows is really more than an operating system. This is a series of distributions of the MicroSoft Disk Operating System (MS-DOS) or Windows NT, two old Microsoft operating systems, inserted in a visual operating environment.
Virtually play a desktop and, through icons, folders, files and even processes running the system. Put more easily, it is a kind of representation or a friendly mask for other previous operating systems.
The first version of Windows was released in 1985, as a form of modernization of MS-DOS, which lacked the advantages of graphical user environments (GUI). Since then, Windows has become the most popular operating system in the world, covering almost the entire available market (90%) for years.
What You Can Expect From Windows 12 iso
It is worth noting that Microsoft will offer each user a free VR headset that upgrades to Windows 12. HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Dell will manufacture VR headsets for Microsoft. Redmond wants to make VR available and affordable to the vast public.
To end this surprising news, we remind you that it is not clear yet that when it is going to released. Microsoft is really trying to make VR accessible and affordable to the general public, but we have no clue what features Windows 12 will bring – and if Windows 12 OS will.Microsoft has stated that Windows 10 is the last, and they will continue to upgrade it. In other words, there would be no window 11 or 12.
Searches For Windows 12 ISO
- Windows 12 download
- windows 12 iso download
- windows 12 release date 2020
- windows 12 iso 64 bit download
- Windows 12 iso
- Download windows 12
- window 12
- windows 12 version
- windows 12 64 bit
What Experts Say More About Next Operating System Windows 12
According to MICROSOFT “Right now we’re releasing Windows 10, and because Windows 10 is the last version of Windows, we’re all still working on Windows 10,” – Jerry Nixon “”
Microsoft is working on bugs faced by Windows 10 users by offering multiple updates, so there is no chance for Windows 12. Moreover, according to Jerry Nixon, this is the final version of Windows. Many people still face problems such as compatibility problems with games and software and many minor issues.
Microsoft has officially released the Windows 10 May 2019 update to the public. Also
Known as version 1903, the update has been available for Windows Insiders in slow and release preview rings for a few weeks. The Windows manufacturer said in April that the May 2019 update would remain in the preview ring to detect any issues before extensive deployment.
The company is striving for the disaster that was the last Windows 10 October 2018 update. However, with the Windows 10 May 2019 update, Microsoft has not only delayed public releases, but is also introducing controls to help users avoid surprise upgrades to the latest version. All users will now have the ability to explicitly choose whether they want to update their device and hold the update for up to 35 days.
While you can install version 1903 directly through the settings (if it has been made available for your device), you can also select Clean Install using the Windows 10 May 2019 update ISO files. Before downloading, don’t forget to check the system manufacturer requirements as Windows Maker updated the requirements list for the first time since bringing Windows 10 back in 2015.
Windows 12 Iso Download – Release date 2020
If we are talking about Windows 12 release date as a product called “Windows 12”, there will not be one. As far as I know, Microsoft has not changed its “Services to Windows” policy. Windows 10 will be his last Windows. Incremental updates will be sent to you. Some great features you can expect to be into Windows 12 are mentioned below –
- Inbuilt high-efficiency anti-virus
- Option to choose startup men/homepage
- Virtual reality
- RAM consumption
- Inbuilt screen recorder
- Aero glass transparency
- Direct login to the desktop
- Easy to modify settings and apps
- Switch screen ON/OFF
- Customized desktop backgrounds
Windows 10 was supposed to launch in 2015. “Right now we’re releasing Windows 12, and because Windows 10 is the last version of Windows, we’re still working on it.” This was a message from Microsoft employee Jerry Nixon, a developer. Now, many people say that Microsoft is killing the company’s Windows brand. Today, if anyone reminded Microsoft’s mind just about Windows.
However, there is no waiting. Microsoft is slowly moving into the service delivery area. They are providing Windows 10 as a service to their product. Therefore, instead of big releases they release updates and improvements to it. All updates related to software and improvements come.
Microsoft may opt for Windows 11 or 12 in the future, but if people upgrade to Windows 10 and regular updates satisfy them. Probably it can survive.Now-a-days Microsoft Linux is investing in open source community. They are trying to integrate it with their base. If this happens in future, Microsoft will easily dominate the world in the next 10-15 years. Developers and others will also be inspired by it.
No, there will be no Windows 11 or Windows 12, it’s always a good one to develop a project and improve over the years and that’s what Microsoft is doing! And illegal Windows activation is also the important role that there will be no further version. Think of Facebook is a core concept and addons and features have been added over the years without achieving Facebook 1.0 or Facebook 2.0. It costs Microsoft a lot, including financially and human resources, to create a new window version from scratch, so it’s a wonderful idea to develop a kernel and add features to it.
Windows 12 editions
Windows 12 has six different editions that were improving the program.
Windows 12 has six different editions, developed one over the other in a successive and incremental way, improving or adapting the program to new needs. These editions are:
- Starter . It was the initial edition, with less functionality of all. It had an incomplete version of the interface, few customization options and, therefore, being also the lightest, it was suitable for netbooks or personal computers with low performance.
- Home Basic . Although with an interface still incomplete, similar to that of the starter, this edition for home computers has greater connectivity and customization functions.
- Premium Home . It is an improved version of Home Basic, with greater customization and interface capabilities, with Windows Media Center and multiple codecs to play multimedia files.
- Professional . Equivalent to Vista Business, that is, the option for business or work computers, which brings all the functions of the Home Premium and also data backup,online protection and file encryption capabilities, to defend the privacy of the data handled.
- Enterprise . The Professional edition adds a multi – language package and a complex series of software online defense work and data protection, which makes it ideal for computers and networked businesses. It was sold only by business contract with Microsoft.
- Ultimate . The final version that has the full potential of the operating system, for sale to the general public.
Windows 12 Iso requirements
To work on a computer, Windows 12 requires:
- 32 or 64 bit computer architecture
- Minimum 1 GHz processor
- RAM of 1 GB or 2 GB minimum
- Graphic card
- DirectX9 graphics device with support for WDDN 1.0 drivers
- DVD-R / RW optical drive
- 16 – 20 Gigabytes available from hard disk
- Touch monitor (optional)
Windows 12 pro advantages
Windows 12 presented the following list of advantages over previous versions of the program:
- Greater synchronization between the user and the computer, taking advantage of tools such as the touch screen and voice recognition.
- It occupies less space and requires less kernel.
- Supports 32 and 64 bit architectures.
- It saves energy by using the machine components to a lesser extent.
Disadvantages of Windows 12
Similarly, this version presented some drawbacks compared to other versions of Windows:
- It does not have support or compatibility with drivers and technologies considered “obsolete”, marking a before and after.
- New and fresh installation of the operating system is mandatory for users of previous versions.
- It is a more expensive version than the previous ones.
- Popular Windows tools such as Movie Maker, Live Essentials and others were removed.
- Less control is available from the user regarding Windows updates and remote management by the company.
Windows 12 Iso Misconception
Some said that there would be no 11, 12, 13 etc.Rather, major releases are made in the spring and fall. The latest major release is the May 2019 update. The next one is rumored to be in October of this year.Microsoft is doing this to play with your head. They are tired of people complaining about how much trouble there is in upgrading to version 11, 12, 13, etc.At this time, Microsoft does not intend to release another iteration of Windows.
This will be Windows 10 path 293482349 or just Windows patch 10239128 … maybe they will just remove the number of ’10 ‘to rename Windows. There will be only one Office version similar to the Office Pack 365.According to Microsoft, Windows 10 will be the final iteration with only new build-upsbeing implemented to upgrade and improve.MS has decided to just update and stop numbering. There are some fantasy speculations and suggestions on Windows 12 with codenames like Fusion and others.
People are looking for Windows 12 download
- Windows 12
- Windows 12 download
- windows 12 iso download
- Microsoft Windows 12 iso
- Windows 12 release date 2020
- Windows 12 64 bit download
- Download Windows 12 iso
- windows 12 installation
- windows 12 iso file download